KYLEE


Our little girl is growing up. As her Mother, I marvel at want a fun, bright, energetic, beautiful, and helpful girl she is becoming. I love her personality she has developed. She is determined to do well in life. She has a huge interest for reading, music, and gymnastics. She enjoys new adventures in life and is constantly willing to try new things. She has a wonderful talent for signing all though she has a small amount of shyness to her. She has always been able to perform her musical numbers beautifully.We love her so much and are so excited to see her progress in life. She talks of more siblings often. Kylee wishes and prays for them continually. She has welcomed Kynzee to our home with open arms. I know in my heart she loves her sister and relies on the faith that one day she will have more to love. I can hardly believe she is 7 years old this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment