My husband and I met through a close friend. As we became friends our love developed and started to blossom. Our friendship has remained strong as our love and respect for one another has grown. We believe that a strong family relationship must start first with a strong marriage. We are both professionals my husband is a conductor for Union Pacific Rail Road where he is eligible for wonderful benefits to provide for any health care needs, and financial responsibilities. I am a licensed cosmetologist and have enjoyed the opportunity of helping others receive self confidence about themselves. I have a business in my home, where I plan on working a few hours a week when we have children.
We focused intensely on our marriage before we decided to have children. We felt it very important to know one another and gain a deep rooted love and respect for one another before making children a factor in our family. When we felt it was time to have kids we were devastated to find out we would not be able to have any biological children.

We instantly started looking at other options which lead us to adoption. We have both felt complete happiness when we received our two daughters through adoption. We love them and are so blessed to have them in our family, as well as our children's birth families.
We began a new opinion after receiving such love and strength from our friends and family. We are delighted at the privileges of adoption to get our family in our home!

1 comment:

  1. You've always been a great friend and a wonderful example to me. I know that I've probably said it before, but you are a wonderful mommy to your "little miss." I love the way you and Steven just adore her.
    p.s. I miss being able to see you when you worked at the Salon w/ me.
    Lotsa Love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete