Syndee


My husband will tell you a little bit about me. Syndee is also a caring and sensitive person; she has a comparable sense of humor which helps us build from one another. Our interest are similar she loves the outdoors, riding horses, and photography. She is also up to date on the latest trends. She is talented beyond words with her crafts, scrap booking, and love for others, not to mention the young brides who are always knocking at the door for her to make their wedding cakes and floral arrangements. As you can tell she is a talented women who loves, not only me, but our daughters, her parents, my parents, our sisters, our nieces and nephews, her clients, coworkers, neighbors, and those in need. She cares and loves beyond comprehension. I know that I scored big when she became my wife. I know that any child would be privileged to have her for a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment