KYNZEE

This is heartbreaking. It is so overwhelming that another person brings complete happiness in your heart and soul, from something she is in the hardest most brutal pain of her life over. Deep down she knows it is best. She knows she will get through this.
She then gathers her stuff. Her arms are overflowing. Steven then says can I help you. He gathers the last few items and she leaves the hospital. It feels like your best friend is walking away! She looks back one last time and says THANK YOU!
Wow!! I couldn't be any more blessed, I know now two amazing birth mothers that have given and trusted me with the lives of two extremely precious little girls! I will never discount the fact, that I became a mother because of there sacrifice.We spent the next few hours holding our new little girl.
Calling our sisters were next on the agenda. More tears and congrats are in order. How wonderful to have such wonderful support. Friends, Family, grandparents, aunts,uncles and children all awaiting the newest arrival.

We couldn't leave the Hospital until Saturday morning at 11:00a.m to meet state laws. As I sat there I began to have premonitions that Kylees birth mother worked in the hospital that Kynzee was born in. I text messaged her that Kylee was a big sister! She immediately called me back and it was an affirmative she works in the very same hospital Kynzee was born in. She then asked if she could come visit for a little bit. It was the perfect way to end a perfect miracle! She came and seen Kylee and got to hold Kynzee. This is what adoption is (loving and extending families). We later left the hospital and went to Leatherbee's to celebrate with ice cream. I enjoyed myself even though I had maybe 2 hours of sleep the night before.

We packed our bags yearly Saturday morning to get Kynzee from the hospital. Kylee locked us out of my friends house. Leaving my purse inside which had my phone inside. She was gone to a young women's activity. I had now way to call her. We called another friend and she happened to have a key to her place! A whole other story in and of itself. Not to mention the wreck we got into on Thursday coming home! Uhmmm ya we didn't have even a scratch and we were definitely hit hard enough.

We made it home with baby in arms and was greeted with a fabulous pink array of balloons, crate paper, and banners. Not leaving a question at all for anyone that drove by. Everyone has been calling and coming over to meet her. She is famous already. She is a great baby and I pray she stays that way. We are so lucky to have these two little girls in our lives. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I couldn't be happier! Neither could Steven & Kylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment